22 April 2007

Great Keppel Island


Fisherman's Beach
Great Keppel Island, Queensland
Australia
23'11.1S/150'55.9E

I don't know. Maybe places like this are a dime a dozen. But this being the only place I got to visit, it is one of the most amazing places I've ever been on the planet!!!! Being able to join Tom and Amy on their voyage is also really cool. Not everybody that loves them has been able to do this. And I feel really fortunate to be able to do so myself, especially with my best friend Iain. I would be willing to bet a lot of money that none of us will ever be here again. And that is something to think about.

We are in the middle of nowhere. The birds, people, and other living things are so beautiful. It is hard to explain... words can't. Well, tonight is my last night, so I want to enjoy it. Peace out . See 'ya back in The States.

Michael Fraga

1 comment:

Ames said...

Hey y'all! Glad you got there safely and are having a blast. Give Team Sandpiper a huge hug for me. And GO A's!