17 April 2006

17-April-2006 Position

4'28.2N/126'01.6W
  • 15-Apr-2006 Noon
Map
  • 124nm made good last 24 hours
  • 2117 Miles from Z-town
  • 1079 Miles to Hiva Oa, Marquesas Islands
  • S 10 SE knots wind, 4ft swell
  • Making 4 knots, sailed last 24 hours.
Hello, how's everyone? Tom and I are making pizza. We are using polenta because I don't know what's going on with the yeast. I think I may have killed it keeping it in the fridge. Anyways, not too much happening here. The weather has been cooperating with us so far, so we are still sailing.

Haven't had any squalls for a couple of days. We are close to crossing the equator. Probably when you read this, I will be an official shellback. I thought since being close to the equator it would be really hot. Doesn't seem any hotter than any other day to me.

I don't write many blog entries because when I sit down to the computer and we are going 6 knots it makes me nauseas. Today however we are only going 4 knots so no big deal. Oh ya, I just figured out the other night I have games on my Ipod. So now I'm addicted to playing games on my watches.

Miss you all. Keep up the emails. Just remember the link on our blog goes to our hotmail account. So we can't read Hotmail here at sea. If you want to email us on the boat, then click here.
LoveAmy and Tom

No comments: